Therapy is an investment – both emotionally and financially.
We understand it can be challenging to navigate insurance as not all plans are the same, and it’s not always clear how to make sure you’re maximizing your benefits. Here, you will find some guidelines that will hopefully make this process more transparent and less daunting.
We currently accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
To find out more about your network coverage, we encourage you to follow these steps:
- Call your insurance provider at the number listed on the back of your insurance card.
- Ask your provider what percentage is covered for a licensed professional counselor or licensed clinical social worker for CPT/procedure code is 90837 for individual psychotherapy and 90847 for couples/family psychotherapy.
- Ask your provider if you have a deductible (you are responsible for payment at time of service until your deductible is met) and/or if you have a copay or coinsurance for each session.
Fees for service without insurance:
- Individual Therapy – $120/hr.
- Couples Therapy – $125/hr.
- Family Therapy – $125/hr.
Self Pay Rates:
- Some of our therapists have specialized certifications and may charge differing self pay rates for service. Your therapist will fully disclose and discuss these rates with you prior to any service/s being rendered.
- Superbills are available upon request to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
We believe that mental health services should be accessible by all, which is why each of our therapists provide therapy at a reduced rate for a limited number of clients who are not able to afford our full fee. Please speak to your provider to learn more about this service.